At Kenshō Wellness, we holistically re-connect each aspect of your life – your Body, Mind and Spirit - in order to realise your authentic potential.
Through a combination of Coaching, Ayurveda, NLP, Parts Integration work and Emotional Healing, we guide our clients towards balance and wellness.
WHAT DOES BALANCE IN THE BODY, MIND & SPIRIT LOOK LIKE?
- You turn your desires into goals and actively work to achieve them
- You fill your days with a quality – not quantity – of activities that fulfill your needs
- You have a strong sense of purpose, and align your goals accordingly
- You have a zest for life and can-do attitude
- You feel calm, present and motivated
- You feel strength and vitality within your body, and are in tune with what it needs
- You live in the present – and feel excitement for what lies ahead
- You are emotionally resilient and can manage negativity – without it sending you into a downward spiral
Investing in your wellness can take many forms.
Kenshō Wellness offers three main services to suit your preferences and stage of your journey.
Take a deep dive into YOURSELF. Begin to discover each aspect of your Body, Mind and Spirit. Break free of old patterns and blockages. 1:1 coaching allows you to develop a new understanding of who you are, by investigating how you operate - in all of your three aspects. Drawing on proven transformational coaching, shadow work, mindfulness and emotional release methodologies, we address each layer of your Body, Mind and Spirit to restore your life’s balance.
The sole focus of our Immersion Days is you - and your transformation. Our Immersion Days cover the same content contained in four sessions of coaching. A considered mix of meditation, yoga and four hours of 1:1 coaching focus on your specific area of desired change. With no distractions to soften your commitment, our Immersion Days are nothing short of transformational.
Group Coaching brings together individuals with a common focus, creating an "intimate conversation space" for each person to express themselves, and learn from one another. Together, we work to create a powerful vision for each unique person attending. Collectively, we work towards uncovering the conditioning and barriers which prevent natural balance in your Body, Mind and Spirit.